I have the trails all to myself
(If you hunt, reload, camp, shoot, collect guns or need accessories for your existing weapons, go to Adventure Outdoors. You won’t be disappointed!!!)
- Guns have only two enemies, rust and politicians.
- It’s always better to be judges by 12 than carried by 6.
- Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.
- Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arms length.
- Never say “I’ve got a gun.” If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear shoudl be the safety clicking off.
- The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, at 1400 feet per second the response time of a .357 magnum is nearly instantaneous.
- The most important rule in a gun fight is: Always Win – cheat if necessary – you dictate who fires the first shot!
- Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets… You may get killed with your own gun, but he’ll have to beat you to death with it, cause it’ll be empty.
- If you are in a gun fight:
- If you’re not shooting, you should be loading.
- If you’re not loading, you should be moving,
- If you’re not moving, you’re dead.
- In a life and death situation, do something…It may be wrong, but do something!
- If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?
- You can say ‘stop’ or ‘alto’ or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone’s head is pretty much a universal language.
- You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.
I miss my Paige while she’s in SA. See you soon, Mackie!!! I love you!
A toast from my Irish roots:
May those that love us, love us;
and to those that don’t love us,
May God turn their hearts;
and if He doesn’t turn their hearts,
may He turn their ankles
so we’ll know them by their limping.
– – – Old Irish Toast